Kadince is an Ogden software company building community involvement software for financial institutions. We have two missions:
- Internal - Setting the standard for operating a great software company.
- External - Building the best community involvement software for financial institutions.
We’re looking for a team member who has ambitions of setting the standard of a great Customer Success Manager.
Remote beginning September 1, 2021. In-person onboarding, if necessary, will take place at our office which is located at 2485 Grant Avenue in Ogden, UT.
Monday-Friday between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
40 hours per week and 5 weekdays per week in at least 8 hours blocks between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
- Ensure the success of all customers in a defined territory
- Resolve customer problems and complaints in a timely manner
- Identify and refer upsell opportunities to the sales team
- Stay up-to-date with the functionality of Kadince
- Perform multiple customer calls and trainings each day
- Organize regular customer meetings to discuss their needs, and design custom action plans to meet their business objectives
- Suggest ways to improve the customer experience
- Possess a high level of compassion, empathy, honesty, and loyalty towards yourself and others
- Have high expectations for yourself and others
- Open to being coached and provided with feedback on a regular basis
- Able to learn quickly, especially in the realm of technology
- Communicate (teach) complex topics clearly with minimal errors via phone and email
- Have the ability to solve problems effectively and autonomously
- Willing to work according to and help improve company playbooks (process documents)
- Have prior experience in the financial industry
- A workplace focused on integrity, people, care, remarkability, and growth
- Generous paid time off and other leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Competitive pay
- Profit sharing bonus opportunities
Some benefits apply to full-time team members only.
Kadince, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.