Kadince is an Ogden tech company building community involvement software for financial institutions.
We have the mission of setting the standard for operating a great software company. We’re looking for a team member who has ambitions of setting the standard of a great Graphic Designer.
Remote (U.S.) beginning September 1, 2021. In-person onboarding, if necessary, will take place at our office which is located at 2485 Grant Avenue in Ogden, UT.
Full-time, Part-time or Freelance, Monday-Friday
- Maintain company brand design style guide
- Design all company collateral (digital/print) and materials
- Approve all materials representing the brand
- Provide feedback on marketing plan and strategies
- Passion for and track record of expressing ideas and solving problems through graphic design
- Comprehensive online portfolio demonstrating personal experience with all design mediums (e.g., digital, print, web, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
- Professional graphic design experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Able to do basic proofreading and ensure copy follows company’s style guide
- Error-free resume
- UI, UX, and/or photography experience a plus
- An organization focused on integrity, people, care, remarkability, and growth
- Generous paid time off and other leave
- 401(k) matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
Some benefits apply to full-time team members only.
If this sounds like you or someone you are working tirelessly to become, we’d love to have a conversation.